Thursday, June 7, 2012

My new darling

Today I finally got my new darling! My Nikon D5100! I might be the happiest girl in the world right now haha! ;) And of course, on our way back we went in to some other shops and I came home with some new items again :) At the moment the Nikon is charging and I'm on my way to see one of my closest friends in town so you will see photos from the new camera in a later post! I can't wait! Have a nice evening everyone!


Aujourd'hui j'ai enfin eu mon nouveau chéri! Mon Nikon D5100! Je suis probablement la plus heureuse des filles au monde maintenant haha! ;) Et bien évidemment, sur le chemin du retour, nous nous sommes arrêtés dans d'autres magasins et je suis rentrée à la maison avec de nouveaux articles, encore :) Le Nikon est en train de charger et je suis sur le point de rejoindre une de mes meilleures amies en ville, vous verrez donc les photos prises avec le nouvel appareil dans un prochain post! Je suis impatiente! Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée à tous!

Wearing shoes from Nelly.com, jeans from Esprit, top from La Redoute, leather jacket from Vila clothes and bag from Fiorelli




My new darling


Bracelets from H&M

Belt from KappAhl

Bracelets from KappAhl


Bracelet from H&M


Butterfly leggings from KappAhl

Scarf from KappAhl

Top from KappAhl

Tights from H&M that I will be wearing tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...