Monday, June 25, 2012

Colours of nature

It's such a wonderful day today, the sun is shining and it's really hot outside. We have spent some time just walking around in our neighborhood and of course the camera came along ;) In a while we'll go to a restaurant called Sagami, which has the best sushi in town! Miam miam! Tomorrow I'll go back to work (god help me), but as I told you before it's only three weeks left until I go on vacation and I'm relieved that the antibiotics has worked and that I feel better now.

Quelle magnifique journée! Le soleil brille et il fait vraiment chaud. Nous avons passé quelques heures à nous balader dans le voisinage et bien évidemment l'appareil-photo a fait le déplacement avec nous ;) Ce soir, nous allons aller manger dans un restaurant qui s'appelle Sagami et qui fait les meilleurs sushis de la ville! Miam-miam! Demain je retourne au travail (que Dieu me vienne en aide), mais comme je vous l'ai déjà dit, il ne reste que trois semaines avant les vacances et je suis véritablement soulagée que les antibiotiques aient fait effet et que je me sente mieux maintenant. 

Wearing a green top/dress from Monki and shoes from Shoe Biz (probably the most comforable shoes I own)











Here's my new hair colour, really like it! Now it just needs to be long again gaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...