Friday, July 13, 2012

A little get together

Yesterday we went to our friends for a little get together with bbq and wine. They are finally back from their trip to Mykonos and it was cool to spend some time together before we go to France. I also wanted to celebrate that I'm accepted for the A course in French this autumn. One step closer to Paris!! :) At this moment I'll finish my packing and prepare a nice dinner for my parents that are coming here soon. I can't believe that we go to France tomorrow, I'm really excited and the best part is that I will have my family with me for ten days! :) I will update my blog as often as I can so that you can follow us on our trip :)


Nous avons été invités hier soir chez des amis qui organisaient un barbecue. Ils sont finalement revenus de Mykonos et c'était sympa de passer un peu de temps avec eux avant de partir pour la France. C'était aussi une bonne occasion de célébrer le fait que je suis acceptée à l'université pour étudier le Français. Un pas de plus en direction de Paris!! :) En ce moment je finis de préparer ma valise et commence à préparer un bon petit repas pour mes parents qui arrivent bientôt. Je n'arrive toujours pas à croire que nous partons demain, je suis vraiment excitée et le meilleur, c'est que ma famille nous accompagne! :) J'essayerai d'updater mon blog aussi souvent que possible afin que vous puissiez nous suivre pendant notre voyage :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...