Sunday, July 1, 2012

Colours & different vs black & boring

My darling always complains that I only wear black and boring outfits so from now on I have started to buy more different and colourful clothes to shut him up haha! To be honest I really like it and I can't understand why I have bought so many black things during the years (I would never admit that to him though). In this post you'll see an example of a different pair of pants that I have bought. Still a black top but I have to begin this transformation slowly ;)

I hope you've had a nice weekend. Now we'll watch some horror movies and eat bread and cheese and also strawberries and icecream, miam miam!


Mon chéri se plaint tout le temps du fait que je ne porte que du noir ou des vêtements sans saveur. À partir de maintenant, j'ai donc décidé d'acquérir des tenues plus colorées pour le calmer haha! Pour être honnête j'aime vraiment cela et je ne comprends pas comment j'ai pu acheter autant de noir pendant toutes ces années (même si je ne l'admettrai jamais devant lui). Dans ce post, vous pourrez voir l'exemple d'un nouveau pantalon que je viens d'acheter. Bon, j'ai encore un haut noir, mais je commence cette transformation doucement ;)

J'espère que vous avez passé un bon weekend. Maintenant nous allons certainement regarder un film d'horreur et nous empiffrer de fromage, de pain, de fraises ainsi que de glace miam miam!














I WAS WEARING:

LIGHT BLUE/METALLIC PANTS FROM H&M
BLACK TOP FROM TOPSHOP
SHOES FROM WERA STOCKHOLM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...