Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Second hand shopping

Yesterday me and my mother went for some shopping. In town I found a really cool cap of black fabric and part leather at a nice price and some sewing stuff that I will need for my new career ;) After that we went to a second hand shop where I was ONLY going to buy a zipper. I came home with a lot of zippers, a scarf in beautiful colours, an old homemade necklace from the 60's/70's that I really adore, a dark blue belt and a yellowish fabric that I will sew and turn into a nice dress or something else that comes to my mind.

Hier ma mère et moi sommes allées faire un peu de shopping. En ville, j'ai trouvé une casquette faite de tissu noir et de cuir vraiment sympa, pour un tout petit prix et du matériel pour lancer ma nouvelle carrière ;) Après cela, nous sommes allées dans un magasin vintage. J'y étais entrée UNIQUEMENT pour acheter une fermeture-éclair. Au final, je suis rentrée à la maison avec des tonnes de zippers, un foulard coloré, un collier fait main datant des 60 (ou 70) que j'adore, une ceinture d'un magnifique bleu foncé et un tissu jaune que j'utiliserai certainement pour faire une petite robe ou quelque chose dans ce goût là.






Kingston is wondering why I'm putting all of my things on the sofa to take pictures of them... :P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...